Thursday, June 7, 2012

I find it funny...

Does anyone remember this??


I made this little block months ago.  You can see the original post here if you care to.  I don't know if you ever check your blogger stats, but I do once in a while.  I also take a peek at Pinterest occasionally to see what of mine has been pinned, though I don't actually have a Pinterest account myself.

Lately, I'd say in the last few weeks, the above photo has been pinned a ton of times and the original blog post has literally been viewed nearly 1000 times!!  I find that so funny because it's just one small block that I have never done anything with, and that is still hanging from my bedroom wall by painter's tape!

Maybe I should finally make something out of it?!

14 comments:

Kelsey said...

It's a fabulous block! You definitely should do something with it :)

Debbie said...

Well it's a great block but really? That's amazing....ya never know...

Dayna at Driving Miss Daisy said...

I really like it..you should make more!

Krista Schneider said...

that's too funny! it is a very cool block, and i DO remember it from when you first posted it! how big is it? what will you make? cushion cover?

Chelsea said...

Lol! Well, it is an awesome block! I had the same experience when something I'd put on my blog was pinned by ... I think it was a German crafter, with tons of pinterest followers. Crazy!

Alisa said...

Funny! When I look at my blog stats I find it surprising which posts have been looked at the most!

Katie B said...

I can see why! It's a fantastic block. You definitely need to put it to use. I'm going to pin it now! :)

CitricSugar said...

Yep, you definitely have to do something with it now. :-)

I also don't pinterest but it's kinda cool to check out what people have pinned from one's own blog... My most popular item? A Super Big Gulp cozy tutorial. Yep. HAHA!

CitricSugar said...

Yep, you definitely have to do something with it now. :-)

I also don't pinterest but it's kinda cool to check out what people have pinned from one's own blog... My most popular item? A Super Big Gulp cozy tutorial. Yep. HAHA!

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

That's cool! Great block, I'm not surprised its been popular :o)

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! That is a extra beautiful block! I'm happy so many have seen it! I don't use pinterest and don't know how to look how many times my photos have been pinned. Some times in my stats I see also big numbers from pinterest.
Have a great weekend! Teje

Emma said...

Well it is a fabulous block....

LuLu said...

Yes, you should! It's a really cool block!

felicity said...

It's a great block and lovely clear photo. Why not just make it into a cushion cover or just go ahead and quilt/bind it, then rehang it where it is?