Tuesday, November 6, 2012

In the mood for some Christmas patchwork?? {de-stash}

Comments are now closed, the 'winner' is #18, Abby!


It seems that I have enough 'Joy' in my life.  Kate Spain's 'Joy' fabric line, that is!!  Back a while, I won a full fat quarter bundle of this line - twenty different prints plus two panels.  The two panels have already gone to new homes, I've completed a cushion cover using a small bit of the fabric, and just today finished a lap sized plus quilt (full reveal will be on Friday, hopefully!), and I've decided that the rest needs to go live with someone else.

The catch - it is already cut into 3.5" squares.  My grand ambition was a Sparkle Punch quilt, which I quickly lost steam on, hence the cushion cover.  :)

There are 316 cut squares, 11 - 20 of each print (yes, I counted!).

I won this fabric, so I do not want to charge anyone for it as in a typical de-stash sale, however I do ask that you only leave a comment to say you're interested if you are willing to pay actual shipping via Paypal, keeping in mind that I am shipping from Canada.

On Friday I'll use a random number generator to choose who gets to adopt them.  :)

24 comments:

Alisa said...

Me! Pick me! I'd love some precut squares - quick table runner!

Melissa said...

I just started on a Flurry Swoon quilt! I would looooove to adopt your Sparkle Punch start :)

What Comes Next? said...

I'd love to have these! I can think of all kinds of ways I can use them!

Melziebelle said...

Pick me please :) I would pay to ship!
melzie4boyz@aol.com

Stephanie H said...

I'd love to win it! Love Christmas fabric of most any kind :)

Maggie said...

I would love that fabric!

B Greene said...

I would be happy to pay shipping for this great fabric - thanks for the chance!!

Kirsten said...

I would definitely be able to make use of these fabrics and pay to ship Down Under too!

Jennifer said...

hook me up! haha great idea, i'd love to add them, i'm hoping to make a "joy" quilt... maybe next year though, this year might be a bit tight

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Oh yes please and if you pick me you can send it to my Canadian address :) Yay!! I love this fabric and have only a tiny bit that I have made pot holders and a bird ornament from. Gorgeous!

Sarah said...

I'd give it a happy home and make a Christmas throw quilt!

Karen said...

I would love to adopt this fabric and am very willing to pay postage to uk! My least favourite part is cutting, so you've done all the hard work!

Jo said...

Yes I'd love it! Happy to pay shipping!

Cheryl said...

I would love to play with the Joy squares and am willing to pay for shipping.

Laura said...

Having the squares already cut is a bonus to me. I'd love to adopt them!

Angela Bullard said...

Cutting is my least favorite part so these would be perfect for me! I know I'm pretty far down on the comments ;) but I would definitely be willing to pay for the shipping!

Kate said...

I'd pay for shipping. And I'd probably make a plus quilt, so I can't wait to see your reveal! :)

Abby said...

Love this joy fabric! Pick me.

Gill said...

I love All Kate Spain's fabrics!
Count me in please!

**nicke... said...

oh dear, i would happily pay for shipping. i need a new christmas quilt!

Caryn said...

What a generous offer. I'd be happy to give them a home. :)

Kelsey said...

I'm interested and would happily pay the shipping!

Sara Hall said...

I am interested and would be willing to pay shipping! I would love to have some more of the Joy fabric, I love it!

Sharon said...

Just happened on your blog from a link showing your 'Pure Strip Tube Quilt' -- I loved it! Would gladly pay to have some JOY shipped to me. Thanks!