Saturday, October 15, 2011

Swoon Block #7

Anyone getting a bit tired of these blocks?? I'm not getting tired of seeing how they turn out, nor of the fabric or the pattern, however I'm feeling a bit of a slow down. . . or maybe starting to feel a bit more tedious with each block? I don't know, but the light is at the end of the tunnel, at least as far as the main blocks go, and I'm happy that the light is there!!


Speaking of light, it's a beautiful sunny day today so I took this block out and hung it on the line. It is, however, also a windy day so I could not get the block to stop swaying long enough to take a photo of it in its entirety, so I went with a bit of a different shot today. You all know what these blocks look like by now though, right?

Seven down, two to go!!

Fabric: Hometown by Sweetwater for Moda
Prints used in this block: "Marketplace" in the colour Concrete (dark gray floral) and "Cross Town" in the colour Bicycle (yellow)

Linked up with the Sundae Scoop at I Heart Nap Time


{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations



9 comments:

Kimberly said...

I rally love both Hometown and Swoon... so keep the yummy pics coming!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Gorgeous, just like the previous ones. :) Can't wait to see this one completed.

Alli said...

How pretty! :)

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Not tired of them at all!! In fact, this one may be my favourite yet!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Very pretty! I love Hometown!

Katie said...

Beautifully finished...

Megan said...

Love the Swoon pattern! Can't wait to see the whole thing! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

Annabella said...

You`re on the home straight and your blocks are looking great. The end result will be amazing!

Collette said...

You are doing great!!! They are just lovely and I love this photo. It will all be worth it!
Collette x