Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Swoon Block #9

So, the template....what do you think? It is so different and I'm not used to all the white, but I wanted something somewhat simple and it is growing on me. I like using my own photos for the header!

In other news, Swoon block 9 is finished!!!


Pattern: Swoon by Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms
Fabric: Hometown by Sweetwater for Moda
Prints used in this block: "Barbershop" in the colour Sky (blue dots) and "Cross Town" in the colour Cream (red/cream)



Creative Itch

5 comments:

Toni said...

The redesign looks excellent! I agree, it is much more fun to use your own photos in your header. Love that last one of the quilt roll!

Krista Schneider said...

Header looks good to me! Block #9 is spectacular, too! I'm loving seeing you crank these out, is this the last one or are you making 12?

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Oh LOVE the header!! Wish I had time to work how how the hell you do that!! Gorgeous block again! This quilt better make it onto that header ;)

Debbie said...

I like your header! I've been thinking about redesigning mine as well....love your Swoon block - #9 - wow!

Stephanie Nagano said...

YAY YOU DID IT! Last swoon! Now let's see a picture of them all laid out together! :D