Wednesday, November 30, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I'm a little slow on the W.I.P. train this morning, I see there are already 70 projects linked up! Let's see what I've all been up to...

One of the best Works in Progress ever:

~ Levi. Born 10 years ago at a tiny 5lbs15oz, you've grown up and are now entering your second decade of life. I can hardly believe it. Happy Birthday Levi!


Ongoing projects:

~ Wonky Log Cabin with Little Apples fabric - nothing has changed since last week. Can you tell I'm not really feeling this project? Some of the seams on the top ended up a bit puckery (my lovely sewing machine up to its old tension tricks) so the top doesn't lay totally flat. I will eventually to do a whole bunch of dense quilting on this one and hope that will help! I must say, that little squirrel is very cute. :)


New Projects:


~ I made a little something for the Giveaway Day coming up at Sew Mama Sew on December 12th. Can't show it until then but let's say it uses some more of my Hometown scraps.

~ I have a few super secret projects in the works, will only show this for now....more to come after the holidays.

4 comments:

Alli said...

Aw, I think your Little Apples log cabin is adorable! I hope you get to liking that project again. :)

Shocking Hocking said...

i've been eying off that fabric you are using for the super secret project - look forward to seeing what you do with it

Debbie said...

Gee - I really need to work on some super secret projects. Not sure I'll get to any. ;-/
Yay for our kids' birthdays! Hope it was a great day for Levi (& you!)
Cannot wait to see what else you've made from your Hometown!!

Jenelle said...

I bet the quilting will help hide any puckering (it really doesn't look like much in the photo). I can't wait to see more of this!