Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fugly Fabric Party

Charm About You

** Edited to add:  all of my fuglies are on their way to new homes!  Thanks everyone for stopping by and scooping these up so quickly.  Pop on over to Lucy's blog as I'm sure there's still some more fabric to be had, and check back there throughout the week as more people enter their links. **

Check out Lucy's blog by clicking the above button for more info on this party and to see what other quilters are offering up.  Some of mine are seriously ugly....sorry! I don't want to swap any of these, I just want to give them away, so if you see something you want (or all of it!), comment to claim it and I'll send it off to you. Here we go....

100% cotton flannel, approx.  29" x 15"  GONE

100% cotton flannel, 44" x 8"   GONE

100% cotton flannel, 19" x 35"  GONE

100% cotton, 14" x width of fabric  GONE

100% cotton, two pieces, 22" x 13" and 16" x 7"  GONE
100% cotton, 26.5" x 10"  GONE

27" x 35" piece of Minkee fabric    GONE

leftover strips from Sweetwater Pure jelly roll   GONE

10 comments:

Richard Healey said...

I am making a bunch of 2 1/2 square quilts and would be happy to put any or all of these to use. Put me in the drawing.

http//richardquilts.blogspot.com

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I could really use the two black and white prints! I will swap you if you are interested.

Miss Beau Jangles said...

Darn, I was wanting the black and white prints too :( I am trying to start up a collection - I want to do a black and white quilt for my friend's red sofa!

twelfthzodiac said...

I would take the Minkee! Was just saying I should get some of that.... :)

Joyce Carter said...

I would love to have the leftover strips from Sweetwater Pure Jelly Roll. I am making a quilt for a boy and I think these would look great in it.Thanks.

hueisei said...

I'm interested on the Red checks fabric and also the Left over jelly roll. I think they are pretty. Thanks.

Marcia W. said...

Wow! The flannel looks unclaimed and it would be perfect for the flannel baby quilt we have in mind (we have various cute pieces but not enough to make the quilt). So, if they are unassigned, may I please ask for them. They are so very cute.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

wow, you sold out quick - hope you have some lovely fuglies headed your way as well (sorry last comment had lots of typos) :)

Debbie said...

wow - I am so behind in my reading - great you were able to pass on your fuglies!